Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year



Robert and Ricky are in Utah visiting a good friend who moved. So I find myself watching movies and playing computer with the other children instead of partying up the New Year. Since we aren't really partying this year, I thought I would reminisce on a New Year Eve of the past. The kids and I laughed and had fun remembering New Year 2006. The kids made four yard sacks full of newspaper confetti. We moved all the furniture out of the room to make clean up easier.






Robert has since outlawed confetti. Anyway, I wish everyone a Happy New Year 2010!






2 comments:

RandyLynne said...

I better not let my girls see this one...

dlwach said...

This absolutely looks like too much fun! Not going to happen at my house. Last night's debris from the poppers was about right.